Seeking Driven Individuals Dedicated to Improving the Healthcare Industry
As our portfolio of partner hospitals and vendors continues to grow, Healthfuse is offering opportunities for talented individuals to join our team. Applicants must be committed to growing with us, subscribing to our 4 Pillars and Driving Peak Vendor Performance™ throughout the healthcare industry.
Whether you are an outstanding college graduate or experienced leader in your field, we’re seeking driven, ambitious applicants who possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Working at Healthfuse is demanding and fast-paced, which is why we have designed our 5-year development program to fully prepare our future leaders.
Our 5-year Leadership Development Program develops and hones the skills necessary to help our partners succeed in improving annual vendor yield. You will work through 3-5 roles including auditing, financial analysis, sourcing strategy and advisement, and marketing and sales.
Healthfuse is committed to hiring individuals from a broad range of backgrounds. While prior healthcare industry experience is not required, there are several minimum requirements to consider before forwarding your resume to us:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated academic success
- Internship, business or finance preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel for business
- Strong computer proficiency, familiarity with business programs
- Exceptional communication skills with all levels of staff, including management and executives
- Excellent workplace demeanor
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Proven ability to implement process change and improvement
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Demonstrated commitment to the Healthfuse Pillars
Must be very smart and must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Part of this includes an ability to think clearly, without distraction.
Must demonstrate competitive drive and strong desire to win - both individually and as a team. Must take advantage of resources provided to them and must invest in themselves to drive their career progression. Must have burning desire and passion to succeed and make a difference.
Must be open to the journey and flexible enough to change directions. It’s impossible to plan for everything. You will need the ability to step back, learn, figure out what is working, what is not working, and make the appropriate adjustments going forward (and likely rinse and repeat several times).
Willingness to put the client/customer’s interests first, even if there is no direct/immediate benefit to the business. Demonstrated commitment to give back and support the communities of both our company and those of our clients.
Please submit resume to Brittany Sontag - email@example.com.